Every bride wants to look drop-dead-gorgeous on her Big Day. Yet, we sometimes tend to focus a lot on the “exterior” part of our look and forget about those very small details that make us feel beautiful and sexy. Believe it or not, the right lingerie can make you feel stunning even if you are wearing T-Shirt and jeans – not to mention when you are wearing the most important dress of your life!
When choosing accessories for your wedding gown, don’t forget to choose some really beautiful bridal lingerie as well. What type of lingerie is best for your big day? Here are some tips:
- You are free to go with whatever you want. However, keep in mind that wearing white means that your options are rather narrowed down to nude, pastel and white-colored lingerie. Black, red or colored lingerie can look amazing, but it might be noticeable through your dress – and that’s the last thing you want.
- You can use your lingerie as that “something blue” part of your wedding look. Many brides choose to go for pastel blue garters, but you are free to choose whatever part of your lingerie in this color! However, as mentioned before, remember not to go for something that is too bright.
- If you want to create that stunning hourglass body shape, don’t be afraid to go for a sexy corset under your gown. If you choose it the right way, nobody will even notice that you are wearing one – but you will definitely feel sexier and more self-confident than ever!
Wedding Day Exposition has gathered together a list of wedding vendors capable to satisfy every single “bridal wish” you may have. Come visit us and pick your favorite vendors – and they will help you create the wedding of your dreams!
Photo source: flickr.com/ kino-fist
Planning a wedding is not easy – not at all actually. Sometimes, even with a lot of attention to detail and even if you have been planning this day for a long time, there are things you simply cannot foresee. Rain is one of those things.
A rainy wedding day is acceptable if you plan on having an indoor wedding. However, if you want an outdoor wedding, a rainy day becomes a big problem. How can you prepare for this kind of unexpected situations? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Renting a tent is absolutely crucial. These days, tents come in a huge variety and they can even be decorated in a way that makes them look really beautiful. Even more than that, if you are afraid that the temperature may be chillier than you had expected it to be, you can also rent heating devices – so that your guests and you are completely comfortable.
- Talk to your videographer/photographer about the possibility of a rainier day. You want your wedding photos and video to look beautiful regardless of the natural light. Extra tip: bring a beautiful umbrella for the photo shooting and your wedding album will look romantic and artistic.
- Remember to include a note in your wedding invitations to let your guests know that you will have an outdoor wedding. This will remind them to dress appropriately for the event and it will also remind them to pack accordingly as well.
Wedding Day Exposition has gathered together some of the best wedding vendors and service providers – make sure to contact them for your outdoor wedding. They will definitely help you come up with solutions for all kinds of weather and they will definitely help you create an unforgettable wedding!
Photo source: flickr.com/ anna maria liljestrand
Popping the BIG question – now, that’s a moment neither you, nor your lover will ever forget. This is the beginning of an whole new “era” in your life – one where you are ready to commit, build a family and grow old together with the person you love.
If you want to propose in a fun and creative way, make sure to read on. We have picked up some great ideas and some of them may provide you with some inspiration on how to do this as uniquely as possible.
- Routine things can be romantic. If you and your loved one already live together, you are probably accustomed with certain things – such as eating breakfast together, for example. Take these things and transform them into a magic moment she will recall with a huge smile on her face. For instance, pop the big question with stick-it notes on the fridge – she’ll definitely be impressed.
- Is her birthday coming soon? Have a confectioner make her a beautiful (and delicious!) cake and have him/her write on it the big question. “Happy Birthday” may be more traditional, but then again, this will be a huge surprise for her.
- If you are fairly good with photo editing, create a slideshow with photos of you and her. At the end of the movie, pop the big question. If you want the whole world to know about your love, post the video on YouTube too!
Wedding Day Exposition can provide you and your spouse-to-be with a wide range of wedding vendors. From wedding jewelry to honeymoon package providers and from photo booth rentals to carriages for the Big Day, we have really struggled to cover for everything a bride and groom may need for their wedding. Come visit us and pick your favorite vendors!
Photo source: flickr.com/timparkinson
Weddings are supposed to be happy moments in people’s lives – not moments they associate with stress, drama and an overwhelming number of things to handle. However, most of the brides will definitely feel really anxious about the big day – and that’s perfectly understandable, considering how many things are involved in planning for such a big event.
How do you keep drama tucked away so that you can truly enjoy this magical day? Here are some tips to help you out:
Stay organized. Starting with a checklist is always helpful. Even more than that, knowing exactly how much you can spend on each of the wedding-related items and services should be a priority. Otherwise, you will end up with a huge hole in your budget – and no matter how important this day is for you, it’s not worth paying for the “consequences” of bad budgeting.
- Stay strong. Remember that this is your wedding – and not your mother-in-law’s, sister’s or anyone else’s. You and your groom-to-be are the most important people at this event and you should be the ones feeling happy about how it turned out. When someone tries to make you do something you don’t want to, simply explain it to them that you are really keen on doing things your way. Eventually, they will understand.
- Take a break. When things get too rough, do not hesitate to take a break. Go shopping, get a massage or simply spend a whole Saturday watching your favorite TV shows. It will help you get your mind off the thousand things you have to do and “come back” with a fresh and relaxed perspective over things.
- Do hire a wedding planner. Truth be told, most of us have absolutely no experience in planning weddings and this is precisely why a wedding planner can turn out to be so helpful. From budgeting to décor, they can help you create a wedding worthy of a movie – minus all the hassle that comes with putting together all the pieces of the “puzzle”.
Wedding Day Expositions has gathered a list of fabulous wedding vendors, planners and service providers. Check it out and get the drama-free wedding you’ve always wanted!
Photo source: flickr.com/John Hope
Your wedding is a very, very big event in your life. This is the moment you are starting your life with the one you love. This is the first day of the rest of your life and the first day of a long series of happy moments as well.
Naturally, you want your wedding to be special. And this is precisely why you will have to think of a theme to tie everything together: from your reception food to the ceremony décor that will be surrounding you when you say the big “I Do”. If you are planning on a fall wedding, we’ve got some really amazing theme ideas for you. Read on and find them out:
- Pumpkins. Few other things are more “fall-y” than pumpkins. You can have their color surrounding you, you can use them for your flower arrangements and you can also add them to your menu as well (drinks, dishes and desserts at the same time).
- Black and yellow tones. One of the things we love most about fall is precisely its color scheme. The rich yellows blending into the browns and blacks of the trees really make for a very romantic background – so why not bring that into your wedding as well?
- Halloween wedding. This may be a bit more daring, but if you are really into horror movies and Halloween, there’s nobody stopping you from having an all-Halloween wedding as well. Don’t worry, you can keep your big day very elegant and “creepy” at the same time. You just have to use your creativity a bit!
No matter what fall theme you choose for your big day, make sure to take a look at the wedding specialists Wedding Day Exposition has gathered for you. Experience and dedication are what characterize them best so you can rest assured that calling for their services will help you create a wedding that’s simply unforgettable!
Photo source: flickr.com/ewen and donabel
As a bride-to-be, you are probably stressing out over almost every single choice you have to make – from the bridal bouquet to the food on the table. Of course, your wedding dress is a very important decision, but it’s not the only dress you have to choose. Your bridesmaids are relying on you to pick the perfect dresses for them as well – and doing that may be even more difficult than you thought at first. Here are some tips to help you out through the selection process:
- Generally speaking, brides have their bridesmaids dressed in the same color and in the same dress design as well. However, this is not a rule and you can definitely go any other way you like it: have only one item common for all dresses (e.g. the bouquet), have only a general design the same for all dresses or a color theme (which may or may not include colors in the same large group). Whatever you choose, make sure you keep your bridesmaids modern and beautiful.
- The shoes will most likely be up to you too, so be careful about them too. If you chose a brighter or stronger color for the dresses, make sure not to go with black shoes, as it most frequently looks tacky. Instead, have your bridesmaids wear nude shoes.
- Nobody says your bridesmaids should not wear white. Of course, most brides would not do that, but if you make sure to distinguish yourself from them (larger bouquet, longer dress and so on), this should be more than fine.
- Black is not forbidden either. In fact, it is actually recommended because it is the epitome of elegance when it comes to colors – and it will never, ever go out of fashion! Plus, your bridesmaids get to accessorize their dresses just as they want, which allows them to use a bit of their creativity as well.
No matter what you are looking for at the moment – be it bridesmaids’ dresses or a DJ – come visit Wedding Day Exposition! We have gathered la crème de la crème of the wedding industry to be there for you – contact them and you will not have to worry about anything on your big day!
Photo source: flickr.com/Blaise Alleyne
When it comes to large events such as weddings, every detail can make the difference. As a bride-to-be, you will definitely want your wedding to be just like those you see in the movies. Yes, this comes with a lot of effort, but in the end everything will be worth it. This is your time to be a true princess! Take advantage of it and make sure you have the time of your life!
Like all the brides out there, you will definitely want your wedding location to look splendid. Believe it or not, even the simplest locations can be transformed in magic palaces if you take care of certain details. Linens, for example, will be under the nose of every single guest you have invited, which means that you will surely want to pay attention to it. Here are some ideas that will hopefully help you decide on the best linen there is:
- Do you have a particular wedding theme? If you do, then your table linens should reflect it. For instance, beach weddings and rustic weddings work amazingly with cotton linens and burlap runners.
- Also, if you want a fancier kind of wedding, you should settle for linens that reflect that too. Go for precious fabrics (such as satin or silk) or go for very bold, sparkly linens. Gold, silver and colors typical of precious stones work wonderfully here!
- Don’t be afraid to pick fun linens or linens that do not come in one color only. If you want to have fun with this, then do it! As mentioned, this is your special day and you do deserve the very best there is!
Don’t worry too much about planning either. At Wedding Day Exposition, we have brought together some of the very best professionals in the wedding industry and they can all be there for you if you need them. Contact them and get ready to party because this is going to be fabulous!
Photo source: flickr.com/festivitiesmn
Weddings are joyous moments and they most certainly deserve all our attention. As a bride, you probably know just how much effort you have been putting into bringing everything together: from the food to your shoes and from the placement cards to the flower arrangements too.
Of course, all the effort will be definitely worth it when everything will be perfect on your big day. But you will also need to make sure you take a break after that. And what better way to do that than by going on a gorgeous and relaxing honeymoon? Hawaii may be the perfect location for you and here are some of the reasons so many couples choose it as their honeymoon destination:
- The landscape is simply stunning. You know those movies where they lie on an exotic beach and enjoy the sun? Hawaii is like that – and you will not have to travel to the other end of the world to reach it!
- Since this is a very tourist-oriented spot, you can expect these people to be more than hospitable. They really know how to pamper their guests with all they have best – and you will feel this from the moment you wake up to the moment you go back to sleep.
- Hawaii is a multi-cultural place, which means that, aside from enjoying the utmost relaxation its beaches can offer, you will also learn new things about an interesting culture.
- Last, but not least, there is no way in the world you can get bored in Hawaii. There are things to do for everyone who steps on their amazing beaches: from newly wedded couples who enjoy adventure to those who simply want to enjoy luxury at its finest.
If you are still stressed out about your wedding and you need a helpful hand to come and rescue you, don’t hesitate and visit Wedding Day Exposition. We have gathered some of the best professionals out there to be at your disposal when it comes to just about everything that is related to weddings, so there is no need to worry about anything!
Photo source: bridalguide.com
Nothing is as magical as a wedding. The whole “new beginning” feeling, the feast, the fact that this is a celebration of love at its best – all these things make people love weddings (even when they are not the main “characters” in them).
Your wedding gown is not just an expensive dress – it is a statement. As the bride, you will want to be the most beautiful lady at the “ball”. At least for this once, you will feel like true royalty and this moment is worth every single penny and every single drop of sweat left behind during the preparations.
Your wedding gown will be worn for one night only, but that does not mean you will simply toss it away in your closet after that and forget about it completely. If you want to keep your wedding dress intact for your daughter (or simply for the sake of keeping the memories related to it as alive as possible), you should definitely follow these tips:
- You can choose to take your wedding gown to a professional preservationist. These people have specialized in making sure that the fabric, the embellishments and the entire dress itself will be kept young forever. It may cost you some money, but at least you will know that an expert has taken care of this!
- You can try to preserve your dress too. Have it cleaned by a professional first. Then, fold it very, very carefully and make sure that you don’t create any creases on it. The sleeves (if any) should be underneath the bodice and you should place tissue paper in between its folds so that they remain beautiful for many years to come.
- Also, if you do decide to preserve the dress, place the dress in its original box and place the box in a place where sunlight cannot reach very easily (in a drawer, under the bed and so on).
For more information on everything wedding-related (from caterers to wedding dresses), make sure to visit Wedding Day Exposition. There’s a solution to anything that may torment you about the big day and it is more than likely that you will find it with us!
Photo credit: flickr.com/lillian30