When planning for the perfect wedding, you should not be afraid to be creative. Every single part of the wedding can be infused with your personality and with your love story – and this includes the wedding exit as well.
What are the most common (and beautiful) wedding exit ideas? Read on and find out more:
- Rice and bubbles have become quite traditional, but they are still great choices. If you want to keep it “old school”, they will make for wonderful wedding exits.
- If you plan on having an evening/night wedding, sparklers will be a wonderful option. They look romantic, beautiful and they will surely illuminate the “exit”.
- White pigeons. Allow a bunch of white pigeons to fly over your heads as you exit the ceremony. This will look absolutely wonderful in the pictures!
- Fluorescent bracelets. Do you want to have a really fun wedding? Get your guests in the mood for party by providing them with fluorescent sticks/bracelets to make your exit more “glamorous”.
- Flowers, fallen leaves or anything seasonal. Depending on the season in which your wedding takes place, you can use flower petals or fallen leaves to mark your exit.
- Ribbon wands. These are a really fun and playful idea and they can be created manually, at home. They can even complement your wedding theme and your wedding colors!
Don’t forget to stop by Wedding Day Exposition if you need any kind of vendor for your Big Day. Our list is made out of fabulous wedding vendors with many years of experience in providing brides with everything they need for their Big Day. Come visit us, pick your favorite vendors and hire them for a magic wedding!
Photo source: flickr.com/eschipul